Chili By George Recipe is a very good and delicious recipe, it can be made easily at home, it contains 22 grams of protein, 14 grams of fat of 26 Carbs grams and 305 calories, it is also a very healthy and delicious recipe.It can be made in a slow cooker, it is a very quick and very good recipe, it looks very tasty.
Chilli by George recipe takes minimum preparation time of 10 minutes and takes less than 1 hour 40 minutes to cook well. And it is given at least 1 hour 50 minutes to be made and it can be easily served for 10 people.
Come friends, today we will learn the complete method of making Chilli by george recipe in this entire blog.
Chili by George Recipe Complete Process
Chili by George
- ½ Cup chopped onion
- ¼ Cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ Cup chili powder
- ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 250 GM pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Jar Tomato juice
- 15 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 29 oz Tomato sauce
- To make Chilli by George, the first step is to heat a large pan on medium level and after it gets hot for 5 to 7 minutes, cook the beef in the pan and stir it. and cook that beef well
- Step 2 Transfer the browned beef to a large pot. And at that time, boil tomato juice, tomato sauce, kidney beans, pinto beans, onion, bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, salt, sugar, celery, ground black pepper and cayenne pepper, etc. and reduce the heat and boil it well for half an hour
- If you have a slow cooker, cook all the ingredients in a slow cooker on low heat for 8 to 10 hours
- So yes, in this way our Chilli by George recipe is ready, you must try it at your home and send your feedback by writing to us.
Chili by George Recipe Conclusion
So yes, in this way our Chilli by George recipe is ready, you must try it at your home and send your feedback by writing to us.