Parmesan are not derived from cheese, but from ‘parmisiana’, Sicilian words for wooden slats. Eggplant Parmesan fry in air perfect crispy & crunch recipe .Perfect side dish with serve the pasta and healthy dishes and best taste delicious recipe Air fry eggpalnt parmesan. This recipe servings 4 times lunch and dinner . this recipe cook time 15-18 minutes .they are delicious and ymmy recipe .
Air Fry Eggplant Parmesan
- ¼ Cup freshly Parmesan cheese
- ½ Cup bread crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 Unit eggs
- 1 unit eggplant sliced
- 1 cup marinara sauce- taste side
- 7 slices mozzarella cheese
- Mix crumble, parmesan cheese, seasonings, salt, holy basil, garlic powder, onion powder or pepper, etc. in a light bowl or place flour in a separate light bowl or beat eggs in a third bowl.
- First dip Sliced eggplant in flour, then coat in beaten egg and mix with bread crumb in the last. Then leave the Coated Eggplant open for 7 minutes.
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees f and 185 degrees C.
- Keep small balls of Breaded Eggplant carefully in the Air fryer basket, see that they are not touching each other and cook it well for 8-12 minutes and keep turning it from time to time. And cook it well till you get crispiness according to your taste. And put a piece of sauce and mozzarella cheese on top of all the eggplants. And put the basket back in the air fryer and cook it well until the cheese starts melting.
- And in the last serve it, garnish it well with fresh basil leaves and serve it immediately so that it tastes even better.